Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tuesday, May 24, 2011


Today I worked on finalizing the costume lists and tried to make sure that we had all of the costumes. I made lists for the Markus and Kento, of things that I wanted them to bring in. These are things that I know they have because we talked about what they had earlier. Then I made a list for my self of thins I had to bring in, and also a shopping list. Most of Grandma’s outfit is on it. I’m going to have to get a shawl and a dress. Perhaps the best way is to get a black top, preferably with a collar, but if I can’t find one, then I’ll get some black material and sew one. For the hem, I’ll get green material and an elastic band and Velcro, if I feel that it’s not easy to slip on and off. I’ll then sew the material into a dress and attach pieces of material in sort of layers with pins,  so that when Grandma grows, Kento can just let it down bit by bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment