Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Monday, May 2, 2011

Today, we rehearsed in our groups again. I made another design for George’s outfit, because as it turned out, the others want to portray George a little differently to what I had in mind. I was thinking of making him look very teenagerish, but the others thought that he should still look a little childish. The other designs were all right. I also found out that I have a 500DKK budget for costumes, which is good because there are things that I might have to buy, like a wig and perhaps a shawl. I found out that the actors have a lot of the clothes needed already.
Kento has:
-    the baggy jeans for Mr Kranky
-    Flannel top for Mr Kranky

Markus has:
-    a cap for George
-    a t-shirt for George
This means that I’m well on schedule. This time we also discussed the set as a group, since we don’t have a set designer, so what sets and props we need is everyone’s responsibility. I said that I’d make entail plans, for a living room and kitchen set and then we go from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment