Monday, May 16, 2011

Monday, May 16th 2011

Today I just watched the rehearsals. This gave me a good idea of the way that the performance is going to go. It gave me an idea of how the characters are going to be portrayed and I was able to check that my designs met all physical requirements. I already knew that Grandma was going to be a witchy character, and I took that into account in the costume design. Her dress is sort of old fashioned and her hair is going to be untidy. This is why I chose design 2 because design 3 makes her look a little too nice. However, George I was a little bit more confused about. However, now I know that he is a young teenage boy. He is slightly annoyed at his father at times, but he is also afraid of his Grandmother. In this case I think that Design 3 will work.
In terms of the schedule, I think that I’m doing all right. I’m not on schedule, since I didn’t do the shopping yet, but I’m not in a hurry yet. Soon however, I will go shopping for a wig if I can’t find one and Grandma’s dress and shawl.  I might also have to get a straw hat for Mr Kranky.

No comments:

Post a Comment