Sunday, May 8, 2011

Friday, 6th of May

Today I listened to the instructions given to the lighting and sound designers. It did not give me any ideas or make me realize anything in relation to my part but it was interesting all the same. Then I went into the costume room at school just to see what they had. I found some useful things. There were some flannel shirts that could be used for Mr Kranky, as well as rubber boats that would work if they fit Kento. There were plenty of dresses, but none of them really were what I had in mind for Grandma. There was also a grey wig, but it was not in such great shape. However I found a colourful knitted vest made out of different floral designs, which would work for Grandma instead of the shawl. I actually think that it might work even better in making her look mean and unpleasant.

No comments:

Post a Comment