Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Our Performance- Units and objectives for my character

Character: I’m Louise,  a girl who is confident in herself, her body and so forth. I’m pretty according to the anorexic girl, Alice, but really, I’m not stunningly pretty. I’m also happy and cheerful.
Super objective: To hang out with my friends, and have a good time. I want to know if I've missed something.

Unit 1 (for me): Poppy and Louise are doing sit ups in the background, and the guys are talking in the foreground.
Objective: To engage in a fun conversation with Poppy, and to work out.I want to catch up with my friends.
Unit 2: I go over to where the guys are talking. Peter goes over to Alice and Poppy.
Objective: To catch up with Kev.
Unit 3: The guy goes up to the two girls who are talking, and tells the anorexic girl that he thinks that she’s pretty, but she doesn’t believe him. I go over just as she runs away.
Objective: To try to find out what is wrong with Alice.

No comments:

Post a Comment