Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Pre-evaluation for Theatre Sports

I feel that Theatre Sports on Thursday is going to be fun for the audience to watch. However, this depends on the acts being successful. I hope that they are, but I’m not sure how we will handle the pressure. Personally, I will probably be nervous, and it might affect my performance depending on how well I get it reigned in. However, I think that as a group, we will do pretty well since we have some confident people in our group. Still there will be pressure on us, and I hope that it will affect our performance positively. I will definitely try my best, and joining in scenes even though I might be afraid.  I’m sure that others will do the same, as it is important. I hope that this will result in scenes that are better developed than some of the ones we have done in class. Still, the handles will help give focus to the scenes. We are all familiar with the handles, which is going to be a big help on Thursday. I’m hoping for a successful and fun night.

No comments:

Post a Comment