Sunday, September 12, 2010

Friday, 10th of September 2010

Today we did theatre sports as most of the class was missing. Theatre sports was a new thing for me, so I didn’t really know any of the games. However, they were fun and built up improvisational skills. When we played evil twin, I did fine when I was a good – partly because my evil “twin” didn’t intervene but also because it required less creativity and thinking on the spot. When I was the evil one it was harder to think of what to do. Also one of the scenes just fell apart because no one was working on advancing it, the one with the guys finding a wallet. It was also quiet hard when we played the commentator game because I didn’t always realize that I was refusing an offer, an example being the commentators taking about getting a ladder and me not doing so for a while. All in all it was good class, especially since we were so few.

No comments:

Post a Comment